Post info


Comments 3


Author: Anusha




Went to see Bluebonnet bloom in Ennis (Texas) this last weekend. Such a beautiful place and specially during spring when the entire place is covered by bluebonnets it appears as if the rainbow decided to spread on earth.

However, I just happened to click this one as we got our trail maps from the visitors bureau at Ennis. I do feel I should have spent some more time to get a better composition but nonetheless, this is one of my favorite in the album. :-)


I will post some more pics from this trip soon. :-)

3 comments:


  1. angle is superb........bartiye rail aur american rail are laid alike
    one rarely comes on time.........one rarely misses its time :P

    one angle could have been from he center of the tracks......to give it more vastness

  1. Thanks Amit ji..

    Amrika mein rail yatra zara kam hi hoti hai..

    Indian Rail rocks!! :-)

  1. luvly PoV - very innovative shot

Powered by Blogger.