Post info


Comments 4


Author: Anusha

I loved photography always. But I never thought I would be clicking a lot ever. I definitely never thought that I would ever have a SLR. But then do we ever know?

There are some great photographers out there. But my single biggest inspiration remains this guy - Shrijeet Paliwal. He has an amazing eye for clicking the right stuff at the right time. What I also love about his photography is that he has an amazing sense of control on his gear. It does not happen often that someone, by their actions, inspire you to do some thing. I will remain eternally thankful to Shrijeet for this. Thanks for initiating me to this wonderful hobby Shrijeet.

Alright, then, so here I am. My gear is

Nikon D3000 and these lenses

1. Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR - kit lens

2. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX - prime lens

3. Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR

I am just a regular amateur clicker. I love clicking my people, nature and just some random stuff. Something like this..




I am not sure that I will have a story about any photo that I post here. But I do hope you like them. I appreciate all your comments and suggestions.

4 comments:


  1. Ahh there is my moment of fame, thanks to you. My bestest wishes!

  1. Thanks Redfrog! Dude you rock bigtime.. :-)

  1. good one again........

  1. Thanks Amit ji..

Powered by Blogger.